Saturday, December 1, 2007

Saturday








Jack had a wonderful day today! He was invited to his friend William's house and they played for an hour. I was happy because my mom came over to watch james and I was able to get things done around the house and able to clean our gutters before the big storm hit us! A few hours later jack was picked up and went to the Holiday extravaganza in Berkley. He enjoyed the petting farm and was really excited when Santa came in on his Sleigh. My mother in law told me that he said "Santa its me Jack, I would like Geotrax for Xmas!" Afterwards, they went to Sweet Lorraine's for dinner and Jack ordered his favorite kid cappuccino. It is just frothed milk and he puts raw sugar on top. I was a little disappointed today because the guy we hired to do our leaves did not show. He was supposed to come yesterday and did not bother to call and told jeorge that he would be by today and again no show. I don't have energy to do them this year, so I hope he will call later on this week. I have included a pic of our yard to show why it is hard to get done with little time. Our restaurant has shown an increase in business the last 2 days since our free press article. We are excited because we are getting reviews in the Jewish News and Eccentric.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad the press is helping gather even more business! Jack sounds so cute. Can't wait to meet him someday...

Enjoy the weekend. Love AJ