Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Random


Things are good at Chez Swanson. I was treated to a cut and color from my parents this week and decided for a new color. I have had the same color scheme practically my whole life and decided it was time for a change. I went for an auburn and have included a pic of james and I. In other news, the restaurant is doing well. The free press was there taking pictures for our review that comes out next week in the food section. Now for my geek side, I am very happy because my Fantasy Football Team snuck in the playoffs. GO BEER GOGGLES! We hope everyone has a great Holiday season.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your hair! Fun! Congrats on your football team. Enjoy the holidays, my dear! Love Amy J.

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful as always Kara! I think you could even go darker to highlight those amazing eyes of yours!
Love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Your cut and color look fabulous! We have to get together next week over school break. Call me.