Sunday, February 24, 2008

Jack's bday party






















Jack's bday party was a huge hit!! I had it a week before the actual date because many schools were having mid-winter break and i thought the moms would enjoy a day of not having to find an activity for their kids. We had it at Bounce U. This place is a huge warehouse with giant moonwalks. The kids had so much fun and the place was electric with all the happy children running around. We served lunch and cake afterwards and the kids were still energized from all of the excitement of bouncing. Jack is obsessed with Hot wheels so it was very appropriate that he received many hot wheel gifts and he recevied so many other cool things like a giant frisbee ( perfect for the spring days ahead) and a spider man web blaster. We were happy we had our party there because Bounce U did everything for us and I mean everything. I never lifted a finger for anything. They even wrote a list for me with the names of his guests and the gift they gave jack. I heard from other parents afterwards that their kids slept for several hours after the party. Jack is the energizer bunny so he keeps going and going so no nap for us. I am looking forward to this Thursday because my little guy is going to be 5 yrs old!!!

No comments: