Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Bob's 60th






























Susie Weed ( my 2nd mom) asked if we would have Bob's 60th bday at our restaurant and we were delighted!! Jeorge brought his A game to the menu and everything was divine!! He made chicken skewers with a peanut sauce and crab stuffed shrimp with a thai chili glaze. We had amazing tomato gorgonzola soup and a beautiful green salad with an array of veggies and toasted candied pecans. The main course was Chicken Piccatta with fresh asparagus or Salmon Rockefeller ( spinach, bacon, breadcrumbs and crab baked on the fish) with fresh asparagus!! Everyone had a grand time!!!! Kelly's husband Erik took some beautiful photos that show the inside of our place!! I liked the one of our mixer so I added it on there too! I added it twice by mistake but too much of a pain to delete it!! Thank you Weeds, we love you!!!






On a side note.... I lost the superbowl in my fantasy football league:(

No comments: