Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Massacre







Jeorge scored tickets for the Lions game today from my bro as a late bday present. The Lions were torched again by the one and only Favre. It was painful to watch and to top it off Sports Radio was filled with all the peeps who got off the bandwagon. I don't know they must have been fooled by the cornbread. The lions were the least of our worries this Thanksgiving. Later, while we were enjoying our wonderful meal the table collapsed. Everything was spilling, breaking, and flying everywhere. My brother and Jeorge got drenched by water and red wine while trying to hold the table up to prevent everything from just falling all over my mom's rug. I included a pic of how the table looked before we dined and the aftermath of the table catastrophe. We were left without the scrumptious apple pie my mom had baked because my dad kicked us out. We settled for coffee and a cookie from Dunkin Donuts. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

Emilie said...

I don't know wheter to laugh or cry! Sounds like a memorable one, anyway.
Happy Thanksgiving. Great to see pics of everyone!

Leigh said...

LOL Kara!! Aren't family holidays just wonderful? Well at least it wasn't boring!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your dad kicked you out! He could have at least given you a to-go container with desert. Hee, hee!