Saturday, November 3, 2007

Jack's new hobbies








Jack has recently developed interests in photography and the internet. I showed him how to use our digital camera the other day and now he is hooked. The other night before we went to bed he asked to take a few pictures. I have added them to this blog ,as well as a few pics Jeorge took of the 3 of us. Also, Jack learned how to access the internet by himself and go to his favorite website to play memory and the various puzzles it has on it. Things are good with me. I feel like my anxiety is getting less intense and I am doing more things everyday. It has helped that the weather has been so nice because i can get out and go for a walk.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Soooo cute, I love these pictures. You look great! Jack is such a big boy, too.

Love,
Brooke

Amy White said...

Hi Kara! I think having a blog for the Swanson family is a GREAT idea. Your boys are beautiful and look so much like you girl. Looking forward to dining at the new cafe in Bham. Sounds like its my cup of tea!

luv

Amy

Leigh said...

Kara, you guys all look great!! I am glad you finally started this, now I can bug YOU about keeping it updated!!