Saturday, March 29, 2008

Work

Ok so I have only worked a few shifts at the restaurant and they were on the slow days. Today was a completely different story. I forgot how hectic and exhausting waiting tables can be!!! I went to work at 9 and expected to get a few tables here and there, but I was busy from the second I walked in until 4 pm~!! Don't get me wrong, I like being busy and the money is great but I am an amateur these days and need to get my rhythm back. The highlight of my day today was seeing some old friends from highschool. I saw jarchow, Dave, and Brad. Its always fun to see a familar face, especially ones you haven't seen in 15 yrs!! I am looking forward to adding more time in at the Cafe so I can see more people on a regular basis.

On a side note... I am bummed State lost.
Another note.. ...Happy I did not do a bracket this year because it would have been ugly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Kara!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you!! We had a great meal at the Maple Leaf once again and I loved seeing you there.
xoxo Amy J.