Saturday, March 15, 2008

Jeorge

Some of you know what has been going on with Jeorge and some may not. jeorge was admitted to StJohn's hopspital this week. After admitting him and settling him in a rm, I got a call a few hrs later saying he was being transferred to ICU. Needless to say, I was panicked and I dropped my cell phone in the toilet and lost the majority of my numbers b/c I did not save to sim. He was in really bad shape for a few days and the dr's were alarmed b/c he had lg amounts of carbon dioxide in his system from his sleep apnea and the lack of sleep he had been living on since we opened the restaurant. He has since gotten better and was able to leave ICU. He is in a regulart room at St Johns Oakland and getting better day by day. We are hoping he can come home within the next few days. Hope all is well, KARA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear Jeorge is HOME!!!! It won't be long now I'm sure.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAKA!!!!!!!

Love you and call if you need anything - susie

Emilie said...

Happy Birthday... wish things were better at home, but at Susie said, SOON. Wish I was close so I could take the boys...

xo